This Mini Project Hangman has its own style of coding using C++. Hangman Game in C++ is a simple program which has been designed to demonstrate different application formats and syntaxes of C programming language. The game is very simple to play and the coding has been done such as way that the application is an interesting and entertaining game. In the game, there is not any use of graphics, user-defined function, and user-defined header file.
The code for this mini project is quite simple and user-friendly. The attached comments with the different lines of the code have further simplified the source code. You will get a code for this project at the bottom of this project.
Software Requirement For This Mini Project:
- Dev C++
- Code blocks …etc.
Features Of Mini Project Hangman In C++
- The source code of the game is easy, short, understandable and user-friendly.
- When you start the game, the game asks you to choose an option.
- The Hangman Game in C++ gives three chances to guess.
- If you are able to match the character in three guesses, you will be the winner.
- If you fail to match the character in fives guesses, you will lose the game.
Output Screen 1
Output Screen 2
Output Screen 3
You can download the Source Code for this project by pressing the download button below: