Creating Hotspot Software using VB. net
Creating Hotspot Software
Visual Basic .NET (VB.net) is a multi-paradigm, object-oriented programming language, implemented in the dot NET Framework. Microsoft launched VB.NET in 2002 as the successor to its original Visual Basic language. As, it was again engineered by Microsoft as the part of .net product which supports abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism.
NET language is Visual Studio. Most Visual Studio editions are commercial; the only exceptions are Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Community, which are freeware. And the .NET Framework SDK includes a freeware command-line compiler called vbc.exe.
The following project is a small program which is used to create small hotspot for the devices which is made by using only VB. Net. For creating small hotspot zone around the surrounding of your zone the following software is created. To start the hotspot there are some simple steps to follow. The hotspot can be created for certain time for the devices. For the steps, you need to put the name of your hotspot in the given text field under the label ‘hotspot name’ and password of the particular username. The password need to be minimum 8 character long for the security reasons. Then you need to press the start button in order to start the process. And you can stop the process by pressing the stop button.
Steps for the project
- You need to create a label inside the panel.
- secondly youu need to create a text field for the user name for your hotspot
- and then user need to create second text field but for the password
- Then you need to create two button one for the ‘start’ and another for ‘stop’
- Then you need to double click on the ‘Start button’ and write the following codes.
The things you need to install to run this project are
- You need to install Visual Studio as IDE to run this project.
- You need to have knowledge about vb. Net, C# and android programming language
- You need to have SQL server management studio.
You can download the project by clicking the download button below:
Credit : Bishowraj Poudel