Digital Notice Board Using Raspberry PI 3 with Source Code
Digital Notice Board using RaspberryPI3 is a smart way to build a notice board. This helps to display the real time notice on a digital display board / LCD display screen. Here to view notices on a LCD display screen, both display screen and the system should be connected. Also, with one system more than one display board can be connected. This will help any system to do multitasking.
Digital Notice Board using RaspberryPI3 will reduce cost and effort comparing it with normal implementation. This project will help any school, college or company to work smartly. So within any seconds, students, employee or staff can view latest notices given by the administration.
Digital Notice Board using RaspberryPI3 is made using Python language in a latest general scenario. This project helps any company or school administration to maintain and manage day to day update. Also within a second user can view the latest data uploaded.
Also this project is connected through internet for better connection. Similarly, it uses module for WIFI to directly connect it with laptop or any gadgets.
- LED display for displaying notices.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- Python as a programming language.
- Raspberry PI 3 as a micro controller.
- Simple and easily understandable code and commands.
- User-friendly and error free codes.
- Easy connection with accurate data.
- Easy to debug and append.
- Also user can add extra micro controller and sensors for better project.
- LED display light for connectivity.
- HTTP connection setup for sending and receiving data.
- Easily displays notices with web format.
- Provides web based content management for Digital Noticeboards for display.
Therefore things to know
- You have to download pycharm to run python script.
- Also you have to connect each and every sensors properly.
- You need jumper cables for connection.
- Also you need to setup Raspbery PI 3 micro controller.
- You need to install python on your computer.
- Likewise, you have to install python libraries to run the script.
- So you have to use code: sudo pip install and the library name.
Therefore click on below button to download this project