Ice Cream Emporium Software
(Ice Cream Emporium Software is a GUI software which is based on c plus plus). The codes and some C++ libraries are used for building this software. And we are using gtkmm library for building this software without any IDE.
The drop-down and the GUI boxes are fully made from C++ libraries. And this kind of software is for ice-cream stall or shop where they can easily sell their products. While selling ice-cream, they have to follow certain rules and regulation for their better business.
Some of the rules are :
- Everyone should wear protective gloves.
- Keep areas neat and clean.
- If there’s a spill on the floor, guard and contact the maintenance.
- And always wear warm clothes when you are inside the ice-cream cooler.
- Also, avoid cutting ice-cream boxes towards yourself.
Things you need to install to run this project:
To run this project....
(1) <a href="https://linuxmint.com/download.php">Linux</a>/ubuntu environment is necessary but not compulsory.
(2) And you need gcc compiler and gtkmm library for C++ in your Linux OS.
The following commands may be used to install required essentials.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libgtkmm-3.0-dev
sudo apt-get install libgstreamermm-1.0-dev
sudo apt-get install libgtkmm-3.0-doc
sudo apt-get install libgstreamermm-1.0-doc
sudo apt-get install git-all
sudo apt-get install umbrello
Besides, the whole credit goes to Subodh Dhakal – Texas who developed this ice-cream project.
Click on below button to download this project: