Library management system in PHP is a very user-friendly software, which can be easily implement in any company. Also, it is a software built to handle the primary housekeeping functions of a library.
Similarly, it is use for managing the catalogue, that helps for the recording the transactions of books availability in library. Here, this software helps to manage and store books and students records electronically.
Moreover, proper records with better service can be provided to the users. And record of burrowers will be store digitally.
A Library Management System made using the concepts of Object Oriented Analysis and Design. So, better GUI with proper user interface is provided. And the interface is console based.
An automated system to manage a public library. Admin panel for librarians to control and manage the system easily through an interactive interface.
The backend of the system is developed on Laravel 4.2 PHP MVC Framework and requires PHP 5.6 with the appropriate MCrypt extension. The front end is built on Edmin Responsive Bootstrap Admin Template (Demo) which is built on Bootstrap v2.2.2 using jQuery and Underscore-Dot-JS
- Here librarian can give credentials to the user, which will help user to login.
- Also, student will have limited permissions like searching a book and student registration form.
- So, librarian can look for specific book, book issue or student from the home panel.
- This system includes a panel to view all outstanding logs and a super simple panel to issue and return books for all librarians.
Therefore things to know
- You must install MySQL for Linux.
- You have to check if it is compatible or not –
apt-get update && apt-get install mysql-server
- Similarly, you have to prompted as a root user.
- Afterwards, create database for your project.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.