Motion Detection in Python with source code
Motion Detection in Python is one of the simple and easy way to detect any nearby object. It is simple and way compatible than any other detection projects. So, for any motion detection program, a simple piece of code will help to detection any moving objects.
Motion Detection in Python is mostly used in camera or any IR sensors, that can help micro-controllers to detect any motion objects. Likewise, with motion detection you can add object detection or any recognition system. This will surely allow some great work with a big machine learning project as well.
Motion Detection in Python is for detecting nearby objects with slight change in a motion. Similarly, this project is more efficient for the local device where a camera can detect objects with in a short distance. Also, you can add this project in Raspberry PI or Arduino to make it portable and user-friendly.
Motion Detection in Python can be extend and also can be fruitful for Robotics projects. This project is command line based project with some functional parts. Therefore, fore GUI based operation, you can use Tkinter libraries. Here, the project will run on a local network with your own attached camera. So for portable IOT based project, you have to add sensors and camera to the micro-controller to make it more reliable and consistence.
- Python as a programming language.
- Python library packages are used like: imutils.video, argparse, datetime, imutils, time and openCV2
- Easy and user-friendly.
- Easy to handle and debug
- Motion detection with video and images.
- Motion detection with live camera.
- Argument parsing with date and time.
Therefore, things to know
- You have to install python 3 on your PC.
- You have to install python libraries like: imutils.video, argparse, datetime, imutils, time and openCV2
Therefore click on below button to download this project.