PH level measurement using Nodemcu
PH level measurement using Nodemcu is one of the latest and different type of project. It is mostly used for basic workshop and add up projects. PH level measurement is where sensor measures how acidic/basic water is. It checks density and mixture of substance in water. PH level measurement is useful when users want to know the exact measurement of acidic/basic of water in a tank.
PH level measurement range goes from 0 to 14, with water mixture neutral is 7. Acidity denotes pH of lesser than 7, whereas a pH of greater than 7 indicates a base. The mixture of substance called pH is a measure of the comparative amount of hydroxyl ions and free hydrogen in the water.
PH level measurement using Nodemcu helps any student or learner to measure the exact amount of pH of water. Also to test if the given output is true, use cleaning liquids or any washing powder liquid.
pH level measurement device cost almost $45 with both analog and digital cable on it. If you are using nodemcu then you must use digital pin else you have to use analog to digital converter micro controller.
- You can use both nodemcu or arduino.
- Also, you can use pH in Raspberry PI 3/4.
- Python as a programming language.
- Simple and easily understandable code and commands.
- User-friendly and error free codes.
- Easy connection with accurate data.
- Easy to debug and append.
- pH measurement is determined according to the involvement of acidity and basic of water.
- Store the average value of the sensor feedback.
- Get 10 sample value from the sensor for smooth the value.
- Also sorting of the analog from small to large.
- Similarly converts the analog into millivolt.
- Likewise, converts the millivolt into pH value.
Therefore, things to know
- You have to download python4.
- Also you have to install arduino and nodemcu library
- pH sensor needs 5Volt power for the running the device without data fluctuation.
- You need jumper cables for connection.
- Also you need to add ESP8266 for arduino environment.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.