Python GUI Combobox with Source Code
Python GUI Combobox is GUI (Graphical User Interface) based application where user can choose a drop down list from. So, combobox is a collection of menu button where you can see entered data and drop down list. Also, when you select the item from below button, then drop down list appear.
Combobox in python allows any user to select items from a drop down list. If the number of items in the menu are in large number then the GUI based menu will be displayed in a proper way.
Python GUI Combobox widget is created and more option on capturing functions in GUI system. So, the combobox has total of six panels to play for. Also, by hovering mouse in drop down list, the list will be displayed on the title bar.
Similarly, you can change the drop down list with your own modified name. And afterwards, the data that you have entered will be displayed on the title bar of the window panel. So, the data which has been entered will be registered and the data will be use for the medium of hovering list.
Likewise, the list that are modified will be varied and will be successfully displayed on the title bar menu. Also, you have to select the one you want to show on the screen list.
- Python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- Fast and efficient
- Simple and easily understandable.
- User-friendly GUI with simple python coding.
- Ease of use.
- So, drop down list works when selecting the list given below.
- Better GUI system with better interface.
- Also, this application shows different GUI button frame styles.
Things to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- You have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simple sudo nano filename.
Click on below button to download this project.