Python Multithreading with Source Code
Python multithreading allows python to have multi-processing allows programming code to run concurrently. So, multiprocessing will have python programming code to run in parallel way. Also, multithreading will help python programming to speed up the application.
In python multithreading,the idea of thread has been used. Likewise, thread is an exemplar of a computer application which has been executed. So, threading is an extraction of huge amount of data with proper use of program instance.
Python programming language uses threading library to create and observe the thread of any data collected. The threading library provides a simple and intuitive API for creating multiple threads in a program.
- Python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Threading as a library for data analysis.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- Python multithreading is fast and efficient
- Simple and easily understandable.
- User-friendly GUI with simple python coding.
- Ease of use.
- Simple use of GUI model with threading and time as a library.
- So, it displays the threading result of the data which has been analyzed.
- Here, optionDB has been used as a database.
- Also, different kinds of data has been tracked and released.
- Similarly, data are displayed on a string system with six digits.
- Likewise, multi-threading is done with digits of 1000’s pi.
- Also you can modify the number an dates by re-writing the code.
Therefore things to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- You have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Threading library with sudo pip install threaded.
- You can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simple ~ sudo nano filename.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.