Python Tkinter dialog box with source code
Python Tkinter dialog box use a label to separate the list items. Also the tkinter counter dialog box are connected with the widget and each items are isolated as a list box. The tkinter checkbox contains items with single font and image with text.
Python Tkinter dialog box has date time with a four year date entry system. Also, it has got an integer number on the middle of the window panel. Therefore to separate them, a comma has been used so that the entry details can be elaborate.
- Python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- pmw as a library.
- Fast and efficient
- Simple and easily understandable.
- User-friendly GUI with simple python coding.
- Ease of use.
- So, it displays text and items on a dialog box.
- The number of scrolled list items has been displayed on a dialog box.
- Also, list with different text item has been provided.
- Similarly, counter dialog box shows date and real integer item with scrollbar .
- Also you can modify the number an dates by re-writing the code.
Therefore things to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- You have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simple sudo nano filename.
- You have to install pmw library with sudo pip install pmw.