Python Tkinter Panel Window with Source Code
Python Tkinter Panel window widget is a geometry window manager widget, which displays information in GUI (Graphical User Interface) based. Also, window widget may contain many different panels, which are arranged in vertical and horizontal order. So, each panel contains some separated pair of movable sash.
Python Tkinter Panel window widget has been built using python3 as a programming language, where tkinter has been using as a GUI supportive. Tkinter handles variety of widgets to make graphical user interface more functional and attractive. So, tkinter is a solution for your practical base applications which are build in python.
Python Tkinter Panel window has got total of seven different panel types. Therefore the panel types are border-width, raised, sunken, flat, ridge, groove and solid. So, array linked list has been used where border-width has started from 0 to 4. Also, other panes has got their value raised from 0 to 4 accordingly.
- python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- Buttons with different structure and its own functionality.
- So frame with several styles with starting from 0 to 4.
- Simple and easily understandable
- Fast and efficient.
- So, this application shows different GUI button frame styles.
- The increment and decrement of button with its own array value is shown.
- Similarly, the increment in value shows the more effectiveness of the button frame.
- Also, different kind of buttons performance and its type with python.
Things to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- You have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simple sudo nano filename.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.