Python Tkinter Scrolled Canvas with Source Code
Python Tkinter Scrolled Canvas grid is for displaying the layer of canvas on a GUI (Graphical User Interface) based menu bar. So, the menu bar consist of top menu bar, scroll bar and a list of items. Also, this application provides a side and a down scroll bar which is used to implement vertical scroll widgets.
The functionality of the scrolled canvas looks like the list grid view, where items are listed accordingly. So, the scrolled canvas that you have created horizontally will be display as an entry widgets. Likewise, the idea is that user have to setup a scrolled canvas grid object and then re-attach that object with text widgets.
Python Tkinter Scrolled Canvas grid consist of side and down scroll bar. Also, this canvas grid has 19 rows and 19 columns where canvas ha been created. So, each of these canvas has got a same height and width with starting value of 0.0 and ending value of 19.9.
The canvas which are setup for the list item collection are displayed on a row and column order. Also, the size of the canvas is equal and spaced properly. So, this kind of scrolled canvas can be used in any software or any desktop applications with better GUI system.
- Python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- pmw as a library.
- Fast and efficient
- Simple and easily understandable.
- User-friendly GUI with simple python coding.
- Ease of use.
- So, user can use scroll bar size ways and in downside.
- Also you can insert the required images on each canvas.
- Better GUI based system with proper spaces between each canvas.
Things to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- You have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simple sudo nano filename.
- You have to install pmw library with sudo pip install pmw.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.