Python Tkinter toolkit with Source Code
Python Tkinter toolkit is a GUI (Graphical User Interface) package. This toolkit is created with a Tkinter as a python library. Similarly, Tkinter with widget helps any user to build labels, buttons, text boxes, check boxes, and lots of GUI applications. Python Tkinter Widget is for making any software or application more user-friendly and attractive.
Python Tkinter toolkit is a simple thin object oriented programming layer where buttons, labels, text boxes and check boxes are used. This Tkinter library has made this calculator more user-friendly and easy to use. Also, pmw library has been used for building high-level compound widgets in Python. Therefore, the final product is based on user effectiveness and decisiveness.
- Python as a programming language.
- Tkinter as a library for GUI based application.
- Pycharm as an IDE.
- pmw as a library.
- Use of both mouse and keyboard to input numbers
- Attractive design
- Similarly, fast and efficient
- Simple and easily understandable.
- Also, user-friendly GUI with simple python coding.
- Ease of use.
- User can easily use numeric numbers as well as logical theorem.
- Also, Sine, Cosine and Tangent are the main functions used in Trigonometry.
- User can easily use this calculator on their daily basis.
- User can use this calculator for college, office or any need.
Therefore, thing to know
- You have to download python 2 or python 3 (sudo apt-get install python3).
- So, you have to install pip or pip3 for downloading different libraries (sudo apt-get install python-pip).
- Also, you can install Tkinter library with sudo pip install tkinter.
- Likewise, you can install pycharm or Atom or Sublime text for an IDE or you can simply ~ sudo nano filename.
- You have to install pmw library with sudo pip install pmw.
Therefore click on below button to download this project.