Servo Motor Control Using Arduino
Servo motor can rotate from 0 to 180 and 180 to 0 degree with in a second. This sensor consumes very low power and easily detects bugs and errors.
Servo motor control using Arduino or Nodemcu helps to make a great user-friendly project. Also, user can customize it with clockwise and anti-clockwise timer. Likewise, this sensor makes project more simple by adding flexibility.
The servo motor sensor is use for rotating any kind of device from 0 degree to 90 – 180 degree. So, it uses digital pin with exactly 5-volt power supply for an accurate data result. Most often, this kind of sensor is use as a joint for a flexible move. Also, it allows certain control of acceleration, velocity and position.
Similarly, servo motor sensor plays a vital role in a project, which works as an automatic rotate with a timer in it. A timer is set through a micro controller that commands servo to turn from 0 – 180 and 180 – 0 in a certain time interval. The cost of the sensor is around $3.
- So, it rotates clockwise and anti-clockwise with a timer on it.
- Low power consumption.
- Moreover, the cost of sensor is very cheap.
Things to know
- Servo motor control needs 5Volt power for the running the device without data fluctuation.
- You need jumper cables for connection.
- Also, you have to keep sensor in a low distance, so that exact data can be extracted.
- The pins must be plug i properly, else data will fluctuate.
Therefore, click on below button to download this project.